Post: #1
07-17-201205:22 AM
[align=center][size=large][color=#FFA500]Redux Facilities Presents[/color][/size][/align][size=x-large][align=center]Project: Electronic Bay[/align][/size]
Today, my friends, we'll be discussing the need for money to keep the server running. As we all know, this server is [i]expensive[/i], so we rely on donations. Now, I recently got a commission to make a One Piece tee shirt. I don't get these often, and I certainly don't do it alot; but if we make a small investment for white shirts, I can design graphics and logos for them, and we can make a killing off of selling them!
We don't even have to use new shirts—we've all got old clothing lieing around! Now, this would be tough to explain to my parents, so I'll just send the graphics and instructions on tee shirt making to Viper/Bacon/whoeverdafuck.
[size=xx-large][font=Impact][b]WHO'S UP FOR SOME MONEH MAKING!?[/b][/font][/size][/i]
Today, my friends, we'll be discussing the need for money to keep the server running. As we all know, this server is [i]expensive[/i], so we rely on donations. Now, I recently got a commission to make a One Piece tee shirt. I don't get these often, and I certainly don't do it alot; but if we make a small investment for white shirts, I can design graphics and logos for them, and we can make a killing off of selling them!
We don't even have to use new shirts—we've all got old clothing lieing around! Now, this would be tough to explain to my parents, so I'll just send the graphics and instructions on tee shirt making to Viper/Bacon/whoeverdafuck.
[size=xx-large][font=Impact][b]WHO'S UP FOR SOME MONEH MAKING!?[/b][/font][/size][/i]
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]