Donations
Post: #3
If I could, I would totally donate. Well, I suppose I can go and get a prepaid Visa giftcard sometime soon, so... How does $15 dollars sound? $25?[hr]
I'm saving up my cash for more important things, like for a car when I'm 16.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Donations - by God - 07-16-201202:35 PM,
RE: Donations - by OMGBACONROFL - 07-16-201204:08 PM,
RE: Donations - by Saintethan - 07-17-201204:26 AM
RE: Donations - by BlackMajor - 07-17-201209:01 AM,
RE: Donations - by ibanezboy - 07-18-201204:24 AM,
RE: Donations - by RaperisPacist - 07-22-201201:24 PM,
RE: Donations - by Saintethan - 07-22-201211:11 PM,
RE: Donations - by ibanezboy - 07-23-201209:05 AM,
RE: Donations - by Scythistical - 07-24-201212:43 PM,
RE: Donations - by VlperX - 07-25-201206:24 PM,
RE: Donations - by VlperX - 07-25-201206:32 PM,
RE: Donations - by ibanezboy - 07-26-201205:28 AM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)