Thread Closed 
Moderator Application
Post: #2
I think this is quite an impressive post, being quite descriptive and all, and I think you wouldn't make a half bad mod, but I do have some suggestions to help you. First of all, admins like grammar, so taking a little extra time to learn to type faster, and use more grammar can make all the difference. Second of all, as I was told, try to help others to get your reputation up. That's mostly all I have, but I do think you are trustworthy enough for mod, as long as the power isn't abused.
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
Moderator Application - by dsrpaygroon - 04-02-201209:10 AM,
RE: Moderator Application - by mikey288 - 04-03-201206:11 AM
RE: Moderator Application - by BlackMajor - 04-03-201212:51 PM,
RE: Moderator Application - by xxDraa - 04-04-201201:29 AM,
RE: Moderator Application - by walshydude - 04-04-201204:06 PM,
RE: Moderator Application - by VlperX - 04-04-201210:05 PM,
RE: Moderator Application - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-05-201208:17 PM,
RE: Moderator Application - by walshydude - 04-06-201202:34 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)