Thread Closed 
Moderator Application
Post: #1
I, dsrpaygroon, would like to apply for a Moderator. One reason I would be good for a Moderator is that I am on a lot. The second reason I would be good is that I am trustworthy. I would love to help this server out, it is one of the few severs I play on, and I would love to contribute back to it. Thank you for making this server Darkspin, and thank you admins for helping all the players for when they have needed you. I would like to join that team of Moderators, Editors, and Admins. Please accept my offer for this job.[/align][/font]
Thread Closed 


Messages In This Thread
Moderator Application - by dsrpaygroon - 04-02-201209:10 AM
RE: Moderator Application - by mikey288 - 04-03-201206:11 AM,
RE: Moderator Application - by BlackMajor - 04-03-201212:51 PM,
RE: Moderator Application - by xxDraa - 04-04-201201:29 AM,
RE: Moderator Application - by walshydude - 04-04-201204:06 PM,
RE: Moderator Application - by VlperX - 04-04-201210:05 PM,
RE: Moderator Application - by OMGBACONROFL - 04-05-201208:17 PM,
RE: Moderator Application - by walshydude - 04-06-201202:34 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)