Post: #3
07-10-201210:22 PM
Well, I knew that, I simply consider myself the first now because of your demotion, but I just realized it doesn't work like that, and you are/were still the first.
|
That one Artie...
|
|
Post: #3
07-10-201210:22 PM
Well, I knew that, I simply consider myself the first now because of your demotion, but I just realized it doesn't work like that, and you are/were still the first.
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
That one Artie... - by mikey288 - 06-09-201202:36 AM,
RE: That one Artie... - by AngelZ - 07-04-201203:23 AM,
RE: That one Artie... - by mikey288 - 07-10-201210:22 PM
RE: That one Artie... - by OMGBACONROFL - 07-13-201204:47 PM,
RE: That one Artie... - by BlackMajor - 07-20-201202:30 PM,
RE: That one Artie... - by ibanezboy - 07-21-201205:16 AM,
RE: That one Artie... - by AngelZ - 07-21-201203:42 PM,
RE: That one Artie... - by shoopdawoop9001 - 07-26-201212:56 AM,
RE: That one Artie... - by OMGBACONROFL - 07-28-201203:37 PM,
|