When new players join..
Post: #9
One time I was on a server and what they did was they hid random numbers on the rule signs and after reading them you had to punch in the code in some buttons. I didn't read the signs at first so I had to go back and read every sign to find the code. It was pretty clever!

[Image: ]
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
When new players join.. - by xxDraa - 06-19-201203:01 AM,
RE: When new players join.. - by VlperX - 06-19-201212:15 PM,
RE: When new players join.. - by jakpet - 06-19-201204:01 PM,
RE: When new players join.. - by lyrael - 06-21-201208:20 PM,
RE: When new players join.. - by xxDraa - 06-22-201207:38 PM,
RE: When new players join.. - by Saintethan - 06-22-201202:07 AM,
RE: When new players join.. - by VlperX - 06-24-201206:45 PM,
RE: When new players join.. - by lyrael - 06-30-201210:47 PM,
RE: When new players join.. - by ibanezboy - 07-09-201201:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)