Post: #1
07-03-201210:35 PM
I've found an exploit, I'm sure there are people that check the forums to find exploits they can use, anyway, i'd like to have a chat with someone that has access to owner commands to get this fixed.
|
exploit
|
|
Post: #1
07-03-201210:35 PM
I've found an exploit, I'm sure there are people that check the forums to find exploits they can use, anyway, i'd like to have a chat with someone that has access to owner commands to get this fixed.
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
exploit - by RaperisPacist - 07-03-201210:35 PM
RE: exploit - by mikey288 - 07-03-201211:42 PM,
RE: exploit - by Saintethan - 07-04-201212:54 AM,
RE: exploit - by mikey288 - 07-04-201201:00 AM,
RE: exploit - by Miistic - 07-04-201209:34 AM,
RE: exploit - by mikey288 - 07-04-201210:00 AM,
RE: exploit - by BlackMajor - 07-04-201208:19 PM,
RE: exploit - by hugh1 - 08-15-201201:10 AM,
RE: exploit - by BlackMajor - 08-15-201205:36 AM,
|