Post: #16
07-03-201202:03 PM
I really like the new world idea. Everywhere I go on the server is mostly buildings that people don't even use anymore. I really want to start over again :) Make a brand new house and all the stuff you do when you barely log into a server you have never been on. Chopping that first tree down making your house. Mining for DIAMOONNNDSSS:heart:
And especially finding new places. A lot of people like playing faction servers. So with the faction idea we are going to be able to meet alot of new people! I am really looking forward for the asyr world and the factions too. :)
And especially finding new places. A lot of people like playing faction servers. So with the faction idea we are going to be able to meet alot of new people! I am really looking forward for the asyr world and the factions too. :)