Post: #3
07-03-201204:28 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-03-201204:33 AM by Saintethan.)
For the basic blocks, you should just upgrade the default textures to higher resolutions. But I want redstone to be green-blue colored. Just saying.
And the default wooden tools should be orange tinted. Scythe managed to do it.
And Min, thanks for going through with my idea. I really appreciate it.
[hr]
Also, by improved version of the default, I mean like the OverCraft texture pack. I know the creator, and he said it's fine if we model off of it.
And the default wooden tools should be orange tinted. Scythe managed to do it.
And Min, thanks for going through with my idea. I really appreciate it.
[hr]
Also, by improved version of the default, I mean like the OverCraft texture pack. I know the creator, and he said it's fine if we model off of it.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
