Post: #2
04-01-201202:20 AM
You're right, it is too soon. And you really have to impress pretty much all the Editors, Admins and Ops before we seriously look into it.
Editor is practically an Admin rank and therefore carries high expectations.
WorldEdit is not a plugin we can simply GIVE to someone... we have to really trust them and they have to have a decent reputation on the server.
Personally, I need to see more from you. You've spent a lot of time on the server, yes, but that in and of itself begs the question, "why are there still staff who don't completely feel comfortable about your skills as a Moderator yet"
That's the vibe I'm getting anyway...
I must also add for staff reading this, I expect you to give your input on these applications.
You see what happens when WorldEdit is used poorly or when the server is simply lacking memory... that is why we must remain strict with such a plugin.
Editor is practically an Admin rank and therefore carries high expectations.
WorldEdit is not a plugin we can simply GIVE to someone... we have to really trust them and they have to have a decent reputation on the server.
Personally, I need to see more from you. You've spent a lot of time on the server, yes, but that in and of itself begs the question, "why are there still staff who don't completely feel comfortable about your skills as a Moderator yet"
That's the vibe I'm getting anyway...
I must also add for staff reading this, I expect you to give your input on these applications.
You see what happens when WorldEdit is used poorly or when the server is simply lacking memory... that is why we must remain strict with such a plugin.