Editor Application
Post: #1
Hello, all of Darkspin's players and such. I'm making this post, because an admin suggested I post my want of Editor here. (Viper :P)
Anyways, if I were to become Editor, I would try my best to help out more, and I would need less help from others. I know that I only recently became mod, but I'm really hoping this won't get shot down because of that. Not much else to say but, I hope I can become Editor. :3
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Editor Application - by mikey288 - 04-01-201201:50 AM
RE: Editor Application - by VlperX - 04-01-201202:20 AM,
RE: Editor Application - by AngelZ - 04-01-201202:34 AM,
RE: Editor Application - by mikey288 - 04-01-201203:06 AM,
RE: Editor Application - by VlperX - 04-03-201210:12 PM,
RE: Editor Application - by AngelZ - 04-03-201210:24 PM,

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)