My Darkspin server 6 month anniversary thread
Post: #1
Hey guys, it's a me, Mr Minority. I came to Darkspin a little more than 6 months ago and saw it evolve from being a mellowed out server with lots of cool people, to a popular server which has its fair share of illiterate faggots. Insults aside, I just really, really, REALLY love this server, and if it went down permanently for any reason, I would cry. I'm not even kidding. I've spent almost 300 hours of my life on this server, seen people and buildings be built up to be amazing and watched others crumble. I've also made lots of friends, and even got up to the rank of administrator and built my own city. And because all of you are so awesome, I've prepared a wonderful song for you.


[color=#DAA520][i][b]Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right thurr
I'll tell you how I became the Frash Prinse of this server

In central Texas born and raised
Playin' minecraft is how I spent most of my days
Chilling out, makin' some buildings that are cool
And mostly shooting some skelies next to mah pool
When a a guy named Pablo, who was pretty good
Invited me to come join his neighbourhood
I asked what he was talking about and he proclaimed
"You're coming with me to go make stuff while we play!"

I asked for the ip and when it loaded up, my
nick said "frash" and had a gold color when I said "sup."
If anything I could say that this serv was rare
But I thought nah, forget it, yo homes, let's build there! [/b][/i][/color]




Obviously I wasn't admin as soon as it said in the song, but you get the point. I hope you enjoyed it anyways~




tl;dr, I love you guys.
  Reply
Post: #2
It's so, so [color=#FF69B4]beautiful[/color].
  Reply
Post: #3
Tis so. I have to agree with what would happen if the server shut down. It's been the little place I can escape to, and chat with friends I've never met irl. It's been my get away place, and although moderating is some times a pain, I love this server. Nice song, bro.
  Reply
Post: #4
Awesome song, brah.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #5
[color=#1E90FF][size=x-large]AT FIRST I[/size][/color]
[Image: ]
[color=#1E90FF][size=x-large]THEN I READ THIS[/size][/color]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
The mere 6 months part or the evolving part that's funny?
  Reply
Post: #8
Even I've played longer then six months...
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)