jakpet#artisan read all of it!
Post: #31
Aaaand now he's banned. Called it.
  Reply
Post: #32
Seriously now, it seems whenever a player gets demoted they just cannot go without causing a rant about it.


[color=#1E90FF][size=Medium]Can't they just deal with it and understand what they did wrong?[/size][/color]
  Reply
Post: #33
just because im an asshole ima just say this.

there once was a child named jakpet
he whined and acted like a giant faggot.
he applied to be artisan, got demoted and fell-down-crying
that is the story of how i didn't give a shit about the kid. or rhyming.
  Reply
Post: #34
...
Now listen up
Here's a story
Bout a little mod named Jak
He was a dick
Always bein a prick
Now he lost his mod
So he acted like a spod
And now you can guess
That lil Jak
Ain't comin back
Cuz' he got banned
Hell, this kid's dick got tanned.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #35
PENIS
  Reply
Post: #36
you just brought up a 2 mouth old form

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #37
If I were an admin, which I'm not, I would deny your, and demote you to denizen. You gotta respect your elders bro, that is all I can say about this. [hr]
*your application, typo

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #38
-_- Srs?

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #39
Even though he's been unbanned, I bet he's not gonna find it out anytime soon. D:

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #40
When I posted yesterday, I didn't read all of the comments, so I didn't know he was already banned. But he deserved it. Like I say, respect your elders.

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)