Post: #1
06-25-201206:53 AM
Why do you want to be a Moderator? I like helping people
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator? I think it takes a nice,good,helpful, person to be a good moderator.
Have you played at least 80 hours? No i have played for 25 hours.
Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server. hi i'm nick from Oregon i love video games. So far i'm loving this sever! i have a iron sword and a diamond pick.
Anything we should know about? Not really
If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes? I Bluevertro swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes
Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked? I agree
What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator? I think it takes a nice,good,helpful, person to be a good moderator.
Have you played at least 80 hours? No i have played for 25 hours.
Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server. hi i'm nick from Oregon i love video games. So far i'm loving this sever! i have a iron sword and a diamond pick.
Anything we should know about? Not really
If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes? I Bluevertro swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes
Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked? I agree
