Scythistical #Moderator
Post: #1
Oh shit oh shit oh shit, I'm doin' it.

[b][i][color=#00BFFF]Why do you want to be a Moderator?[/color][/i][/b]
I can punch an 8 year old in the stomach. Really I just think it would be handy to have me as a moderator since I'm on most of the day when the average mods+ aren't on and I have a good amount of common sense.

[color=#00BFFF][b][i]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator?[/i][/b][/color]
The ability to punch an 8 year old in the face.
But really I'd say just a decent amount of dedication, common sense, a sense of humour and some wit.

[color=#00BFFF][b][i]Have you played at least 80 hours?[/i][/b][/color]
Yes, yes I have.

[color=#00BFFF][b][i]Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.[/i][/b][/color]
I haven't done too much since I joined, the whole 'new world' thing has keep me on edge from wanting to do anything too nice for the server. It's quite laid back and funny server and the admins, artisans and mods know what the fuck they are doing.

[color=#00BFFF][b][i]Anything we should know about?[/i][/b][/color]
I'm an arrogant prick 90% of the time but I can actually be a humane person provided I'm in a good mood. (Generally when I've had a good meal.)

[color=#00BFFF][i][b]Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you?[/b][/i][/color]
No, though I have a good feeling a few of them trust me but that's up to them to post.

[color=#00BFFF][i][b]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/b][/i][/color]
Sir, if I do any of the above you may hand my ass to me on a plater.
Revenge? Revenge is for people who lose.

[color=#00BFFF][b][i]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?[/i][/b][/color]
Yes, I will warn you though that I do go on school holidays for 2 weeks and then 6 weeks away during the Christmas period, during then I won't have internet access. (Besides my phone.)

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
As much as I despise you, Scythe, I'd have to say that this is a damn good application. Although, my vote is worth two cents, so I dunno why I'm even reading dis.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
God dammit, this is a simple but excellent app.
I would say too soon, but fuck it, I think you deserve it.
/voted
  Reply
Post: #4
[color=#1E90FF][size=xx-large]AT FIRST I WAS LIKE[/size][/color]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]

[color=#1E90FF][size=xx-large]BUT THEN I WAS LIKE[/size][/color]
[Image: ][Image: ]
[Image: ][Image: ]
[Image: ][Image: ]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
2 down 1 to go, FISTS ARE BEING PUMPED THROUGH MY BLOOD.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #6
You most likely new I would, but ofcourse, I don't count as an admin, so hopin another one votes for you.
  Reply
Post: #7
no common Spence my ass[hr]
sence

[hr]
scythe I don't think you know what common sends is, I think said t and I have plenty common sence, I think the word you are looking for is immaturity!
[hr]
dam you ipod i wrote saint not said t. [hr]
may I point that you only have one vote not two because if you would look closer at blacks reply you would realize he squid no, mister you have common sence.[hr]
fuck my grammar
  Reply
Post: #8
^At first I was all,
[size=x-large][size=xx-large][align=center][font=Trebuchet MS][color=#DAA520]"I SORT OF SEE WHERE YER COMING FROM, JAKPET!"[/font][/align][/size][/color][/size]

And then I was like,
[size=x-large][size=xx-large][size=xx-large][/size][align=center][font=Trebuchet MS][color=#0000CD]"AH SCREW YOU, JAK! DIS APPLICATION IS GOOD!"[/font][/align][/size][/color][/size]

...
[size=xx-large][color=#FF6347][b][i][u][align=right][font=Impact]C'MON GAISE! CONFIRM DIS SHIT![/font][/align][/u][/i][/b][/color][/size]

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #9
sycth is really rude, like when I say hello to him he says why do you care and he calls amaricans fat because.40% of us are fat and he says I have no common sence and that is disobaying the rules writen spawn that States respect all staff memebers.
  Reply
Post: #10
Actually, you are in denial. 73% of all Americans are obese.

But that's not the point. He's not disrespecting you. He's simply trying to piss you off, as he finds your reactions pretty amusing, as do I. And Jakpet, if what he has done counts as "disrespect," than the countless times you have mocked non-staff do as well. He has shown great respect for staff members in the past, except me, as I show little to no respect for him.

And Jak, seriously, if yer gonna use a mobile device for the forums, use yer Kindle Fire, not yer iPod. It has a bigger screen and keyboard, which helps yer spelling. Trust me, I know. I'm using my Nook Color right now. (in fact, I use my Nook Color for everything!)

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)