jakpet#artisan read all of it!
Post: #1
[color=#0000CD]why do you wan to be an artisan?
[/color]
[color=#FFA500] well let me tell you...[/color]

It would be easier to manage my city. I have been keeping the upkeep and organization going but there are not always artisans or admins that are able to help and this would solve that issue. I will attack a word doc at the end of app showing screen shots.

I would also like to an artisan because I would be able to help people much easier. Like when someone gets greifed I can actually fix the damage rather then saying I can't do anything about it except ban the griefer.

This is why i want to be an artisan

[color=#0000CD]Do you think you know what it takes to be an aritsan?[/color]
Yes, I have been watching them and learning things from them and i learned a bit when they made the world edit play-land in my city.

[color=#0000CD]Can you be trusted with this power (not to use on only stuff for yourself)?[/color]

yes, I will be willing enough to help other players while being able to do thing on my own.

[color=#0000CD]Do you understand/ know any of world edit or world gaurd?[/color]

Definitly, I made this server just to play with plugins and I spent most of the time messing around with world edit. I made building, oceans, roads, made hills with brushes and ect. I also have a printed out sheet of all the world edit commands. I know how to use world gaurd a bit I know you use the world edit tool to set the edges of the region and you can use //vert to make it go all the way up and down and I know how to make parented plots, for all you do is set a region and parent it to the main region.

[color=#0000CD]Are you active on the server and respect the players?[/color]

yes, I do respect the players and always try to meet there needs but I cant always do everything that an artisan can and the players seem to get mad and I do understand there frustration.

Pleas reply and I hope my attached file will work!
(and yes i`m pretty much undgrounded)
[hr]
dang i have to fix my attachment its to big
  Reply
Post: #2
I personally don't exactly WANT Jakpet to become artisan, but after reading this application, I think he does deserve it.

...although, I could probably point out twenty typos right now in this application alone...

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #3
Nonononononononononononoonnoononononnononoonononononon
Until a proper Artisan application format is made
Artisans are decided upon by ALL the admins, plus viper. I'm not sure all would agree on you, sorry jakpet
  Reply
Post: #4
The dark blue writing hurts my eyes. Good app, but someone should really make a proper format for these things :/

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
you know another reason I would be a good artisan is because I would actuly help the players with powers have instead of just doling things for myself, like carry is always ignoring everybody and doesn't help anyone who is asking for help, Mike usaly doesn't help other players much he usually just argues with them and says he cant he doesn't have permission, Alec still asks like mod and is usallu wacthing the players and not being active, miistick is.good but he usually is not on for long, and ren the only artisan who asks like an artisan and I am willing to learn from there mistakes and be a goof artisan [hr]

you know another reason I would be a good artisan is because I would actuly help the players with my powers have instead of just doling things for myself, like carry is always ignoring everybody and doesn't help anyone who is asking for help, Mike usaly doesn't help other players much he usually just argues with them and says he cant he doesn't have permission, Alec still asks like mod and is usallu wacthing the players and not being active, miistick is.good but he usually is not on for long, and ren the only artisan who asks like an artisan and I am willing to learn from there mistakes and be a [color=#32CD32]good[/color] artisan
  Reply
Post: #6
We have very few mods now, and we can't promote ALL of them. I suggest you wait until there are more openings.
  Reply
Post: #7
did you read any of it mikey including my reply there
[hr]
an ive been a mod for almost 2.5 mounths and you were only a mod for 5 days[hr]
i`ve been working my bum off to get artisan for a long time [hr]
and bacon why don't you use my app to help you make you template it would take you 5 min to make one![hr]
plus my city needs to grow and its not happening because all the admins and artisans that come on are all apparently all to busy and some are but most aren't and I usually stop what i`m working on and tp to players that need help I don`t sit there and say im to busy.[hr]
this is only server out all the other thousands of servers I been that I actully put as much time as i can into![hr]
HAS ANYONE EVER TRIED THID HARD FOR A RANK BEFORE I DONT THINK SO SO WHY DONT START REALIZING SOMETHING!
  Reply
Post: #8

Blargh, I voiced my opinion.
tl;dr:
SPACE YOUR FUCKING POSTS AND USE SOME MORE PUNCTUATION.

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #9
no there is not already a templet for artisan in-case you did not read bacon's reply and the reason its spaced is because there all sepret replies and I typed all that as I was pissed so get out of here synthical and sorry for my rudeness but your nothing but rude. [hr]
and im not lazy because I have only spnet about $50 on my city and the rest I got by hand so don't call me lazy!
  Reply
Post: #10
I became Artisan so fast, because I did it before the rule.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)