rickymare #Mayor
Post: #11
Lol, ees kay.
  Reply
Post: #12
Well, i certainly should have replied to this when it was relevant.[Image: ]
But ze town looks fine. Ze app could be better.
Imma give this one to you.
  Reply
Post: #13
Ricky, may be a little late
I seem to recall you being a little faggot with ghasts
And I banned you for it
does not look good.
  Reply
Post: #14
if quizes are quizzically test are testical lol



  Reply
Post: #15
Loo, I'm mayor. ocool
  Reply
Post: #16
I'm sad that Ricky is banned. D:

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #17
I see no reason to be sad for him being banned in any way.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #18
Don't be sad.
He was a prick at the end.
  Reply
Post: #19
You're sad, yet you provided evidence that got him banned?.... He was kind of a douche anyway.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: