Darkspin is basically dead...
Post: #51
Someone here might remember

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
  Reply
Post: #52
lol i miss ds

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #53
It went from good to bad



And bad to dead









...and dead to no hope left

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
  Reply
Post: #54

Well, if Hadongee manages to get in contact with DS to finish up the server work and upload it, there could be some hope

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #55
Still trying to, I mean, the server has been done for quite a while, with many of the changes needed to be added from the existing files. Plus the extras being added as people realize what they need. Essentially. Core plugins are there, a few others as well that work. Just need to upload before it can be furthered.

You look like you're going to spend your life having one epiphany after another, always thinking you've finally figured out what's holding you back, and how you can finally be productive and creative and turn your life around; but nothing will ever change; that cycle of mediocrity isn't due to some obstacle, it's who you are.
[b]The thing standing in the way of your dreams
Is that the person having them is you.[/b]
  Reply
Post: #56
Well, I think that we could add amplified world as one of the main worlds. Its a idea.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #57

First lets make sure everything works :P

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
  Reply
Post: #58

Exactly. And it all does to the best of my knowledge. Just gotta be patient.

You look like you're going to spend your life having one epiphany after another, always thinking you've finally figured out what's holding you back, and how you can finally be productive and creative and turn your life around; but nothing will ever change; that cycle of mediocrity isn't due to some obstacle, it's who you are.
[b]The thing standing in the way of your dreams
Is that the person having them is you.[/b]
  Reply
Post: #59
Actually hardly anything works within the server. It needs a massive overhaul with everything. I still have access to the SSL and I'm attempting to clean up what I can right now. Everything needs to be updated along with other little things. I was thinking about completely clearing the worlds once more so we can have a fresh start.
  Reply
Post: #60

Yeah, that's why Hadongee is getting the files all set up and uploading them once he has ssh access. There won't be any of the old files left over, aside from possibly some of the more bothersome ones to configure such as Dynmap

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)