Darkspin is basically dead...
Post: #41

I've already got the skeleton of a permissions file with worlds/plugins ect in place which i've been doing for the past week or so, I'm working on the new server pretty consistently but it's going to take time.


You look like you're going to spend your life having one epiphany after another, always thinking you've finally figured out what's holding you back, and how you can finally be productive and creative and turn your life around; but nothing will ever change; that cycle of mediocrity isn't due to some obstacle, it's who you are.
[b]The thing standing in the way of your dreams
Is that the person having them is you.[/b]
  Reply
Post: #42

I've already got the skeleton of a permissions file with worlds/plugins ect in place which i've been doing for the past week or so, I'm working on the new server pretty consistently but it's going to take time.


[/quote]

If you need a good builder for something, feel free to consider me. Would probably be somewhat difficult since I also have to make the sequel to a previous parkour map I made (Biome Dasher, if you're curious) but I could make it work.

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
  Reply
Post: #43
To me this is something that could be done after the new server is up and running, so after I get it uploaded to DS and everything. The building can come later by the community.


You look like you're going to spend your life having one epiphany after another, always thinking you've finally figured out what's holding you back, and how you can finally be productive and creative and turn your life around; but nothing will ever change; that cycle of mediocrity isn't due to some obstacle, it's who you are.
[b]The thing standing in the way of your dreams
Is that the person having them is you.[/b]
  Reply
Post: #44
bump

Btw would you say that i'm one of Darkspin's oldest players that hasn't left yet?

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
  Reply
Post: #45

The hell is the point of a bump?
And that depends, when did you join? A lot of us from TF2 have been around for 3-4 years, Ryu has been here for even longer iirc

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #46

The hell is the point of a bump?
And that depends, when did you join? A lot of us from TF2 have been around for 3-4 years, Ryu has been here for even longer iirc
[/quote]

Don't ask about the bump i just felt like commenting on the thread because it wasnt posted on for the past couple days

Also I only went on TF2 once, like 6 months ago. I joined Darkspin in around September 2012

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
  Reply
Post: #47

Hah nice, 3 years is a hell of a long time in terms of being with a community/server. I first joined TF2 in summer of 2010, though I've been on several breaks in that time so it's not really 5 years. I tend to fall in and out of games pretty quickly

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #48

I've probably been on since around the same time actually, although I haven't had as much impact in the community other than last time I was mod/admin.

You look like you're going to spend your life having one epiphany after another, always thinking you've finally figured out what's holding you back, and how you can finally be productive and creative and turn your life around; but nothing will ever change; that cycle of mediocrity isn't due to some obstacle, it's who you are.
[b]The thing standing in the way of your dreams
Is that the person having them is you.[/b]
  Reply
Post: #49
Well the server I joined was Minecraft, do you remember that?

I used to live with fairy_twinkles

But Nobody Came.

Rip DS.
  Reply
Post: #50
Nah, I only joined Minecraft a few times before Viper left. I played it for a couple days when it first went up (Or maybe it was a bit after the initial opening, I just remember Big Daddy was admin), but I wasn't on it enough to know anyone before I took care of things for that stretch of time

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)