Post: #11
06-14-201202:21 PM
ORLY?
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
|
iRzPWNzrRBLX/~Pwnzr #Moderator
|
|
Post: #11
06-14-201202:21 PM
ORLY? [size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #12
06-15-201208:24 PM
Y'mind if I steer this back into the right direction?
No dual ranks :P Post: #13
06-16-201205:31 AM
Lolkay
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #14
06-16-201208:58 AM
Also, until the griefing discovered by Black is sorted, this is closed.
Post: #15
06-18-201202:06 AM
Erm, Bacon...
I think that dat glowstone structure was mine. I thinks I asked Pwnzr to remove it for meh. “What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i] Post: #16
06-18-201209:27 AM
He asked: "Hey Pwnzr I don't need this anymore you can do whatever you want with it." So I thought "Hey why not renovate it?" So I started to then I got caught up in other things. So yeah. It's not a [color=#1E90FF]grief[/color], it's a [color=#FF0000]forgotten project[/color]. [color=#32CD32]Pwnzr[/color] [size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] |