Surlan Mod app
Post: #1
Hey it's Pwnzr. Surlan can't post this so I am for him.

[color=#FF0000]What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?[/color]

What think it take is to be a good mayor is making the people in the city happy and protecting the people in the city.

[color=#FF0000]Will you ever think of abandoning your town?[/color]

No I will never abandon my city the only reason I will not be there is if i get banned which I never hope to happen.


[color=#FF0000]Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?[/color]

yes I have the patience to deal with citizens

[color=#FF0000]Do you know how to spend/save money properly?[/color]

Yes

[color=#FF0000]And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?[/color]

Yes I shall always.

And that's his app.

See ya later!

[color=#32CD32]~Pwnzr[/color]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #2
why goes ot say mod app and it is a mayor app
  Reply
Post: #3

Derp sorry! Got caught up with the word "Mod" :I

Sorry 'bout that!

[color=#32CD32]~Pwnzr[/color]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #4
>Title is mod app
>Mayor app as post

You dun goof'd.
  Reply
Post: #5
[size=large]Scuse meh, but i must point something out.
[Image: ]
Do elaborate this to me pwnzr.[/size] [color=#FF0000]Cause it looks like you been griefing.[/color]
  Reply
Post: #6
SHIT BOUT TO GET REAL
...sandwich Swampland
  Reply
Post: #7

Where is this located? Please PM me the X Y and Z.

~Pwnzr


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #8
[color=#DAA520][size=large]Oh also, here's a reason for me to deny Surlan directly.[/size][/color]
[Image: ]


For this random crap.
  Reply
Post: #9
ERM

BACON

THE GLOWSTONE THING WAS MINE, I THINK

I ASKED PWNZR TO HELP MEH REMOVE IT

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #10

What I see, is Surlan going "[color=#FF0000]RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE[/color]" with valuable materials.

Sorry, just [color=#4B0082]HAD[/color] to say that.

[color=#32CD32]Pwnzr[/color]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)