Jadoo2000 #King
Post: #1
Jadoo2000 #king
There is no application so ill just free hand.
Would people want you to be a king
Yes i think everyone would vote for me (in my town)
Do any mod's+ think you should be king.
Mikey recon's i would be a good king
Is your town neat?
No its not but me and blackmajor were working on it but then the crash came :(
How many hours have u played on darkspin
I think i have played 85 hours
Thank you for taking your time to read this.


  Reply
Post: #2
Neaten up le town and as said here, I'm cool with it.
  Reply
Post: #3
I agree with mike and I see no one else is replying to your app, maybe you need to start asking people to reply with out slamming it.[hr]
spamming not slamming my kindle keeps trying to correct my spelling and its not grr
  Reply
Post: #4
Also, isn't there only supposed to be 1 king? That mean Jadoo are jakpet are competing?
I love drama.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
DENIOED.
There is no proper format for King atm.
  Reply
Post: #6
what is denioed
  Reply
Post: #7
Denoied is when I feel like adding effect
Aren't you supposed to be grounded?
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)