Lead-Admin
Post: #1
Due to StorAxis's leave, There's been an open position with high ranking. Geek96 has stepped up to Head-Admin and I've taken geeks place as Lead-Admin. I have full server access so I can restart the server and open it at any given time and I'll definitely try to be on all the time ;) I'm also adding a new mini-games world with my rank and possibly some spawn/kit changes as well. I'M ALWAYS OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS. Feel free to toss me some ideas and maybe they'll be used :D I'm very happy to take the promotion and I'll definitely be using my powers to help the server for the better.

-MrSoSick
  Reply
Post: #2
A racing game perhaps? Would be nice

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)