So, for anyone that is reading this I have an idea. What is the server had 5 different worlds, Obsidia, Craetive, Anarchia, Factions, and Mini games (Geek's Carnival). I asked some of the newer players on the server what they would like to see on the server. They suggested the minigames which I actually thought wasn't a bad idea. And I thought of the factions world as something that would appeal to more intense players that want to get involved in something. For the factions world, it would have P.v.P but only in certain areas. For the minigames world we could still use ./warp adventure but change the name of it. Something that would appeal alot more to players like, F:E Geek's Carnival! MInigames! Spleef, Mini hunger games, duck hunt, simple games like those and parkour.
Let me know what you all think of this in the near future. - Beytu
Mondays are long
Mondays suck
Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color]
- Beytu
Eh, I hate factions, IMHO. But I do agree with using Geek's carnival as a hub for the mini games. Support, I guess.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
[color=#FF4500]EDIT:
[/color] I think we should have the minigames area in Brightwood because geek's carnival is already there. we could add warps to the area so players can play minigames. Also, RossyJay , Palkcraft and I have developed a skiball game that will be showcased sometime in the future.We should also have a lot of dynamic rollercoasters in this area, like the one that geek has already made.
Mondays are long
Mondays suck
Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color]
- Beytu
08-27-201401:34 AM
(This post was last modified: 08-27-201401:35 AM by mikeluigi64.)
Well.... I'm full in support for this idea, but it might cost to much for the server.:-[
(Test icon:[hr]
Though it didn't work :'(
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.