Happy Birthday, Pwnzr!
Post: #1
Here it is again in all of its glory. a copy pasta.

I would like to wish a happy birthday to nicest, coolest, and kindest admin around, [color=#1E90FF]Pwnzr[/color].
He is one of my favorite admins so I thought the least I could do for him is to wish him a happy birthday. Pwnzr is an incredible guy and is very helpful on the server.
[color=#000000]Happy birthday m8 :D[/color]

Here's a cake [Image: ]

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #2
Happy birthday pwnzr. NOW THE CAKE PLEASE.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #3
Hey, at least this time I'm actually an Admin and can live up to the copy pasta.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #4

lol no get your shit together blue and apparently the forums can't

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #5

lol no get your shit together blue and apparently the forums can't
[/quote]

y u no get that its a copy pasta?

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #6
Happy birthday Pwnzr.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #7

lol no get your shit together blue and apparently the forums can't
[/quote]

y u no get that its a copy pasta?

[/quote]

sometimes the copy pasta is wrong

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)