High:Servers been down for 5 hours
Post: #1
What was expected? What do you see instead?
I expected to be able to log on but instead i get a cannot connect to sever message

On which world? The world is labeled at the start of your chat message.
Minecraft.

Any further notes?
Can you speculate on the cause and/or fix? Can you find a relation to another issue?
No but i know that if this doesnt get fixed we arent going to have any players.
  Reply
Post: #2
Server is down… again [Image: ]
Away
  Reply
Post: #3
Shoooot

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #4
Darkspin has been offline for 26 minutes now and I can't connect to the Terraria server. I'm wondering if anyone else can get on?

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)