That would be me.
I'm building a T.A.R.D.I.S which all of them will go to a "main" TARDIS.
[color=#FF0000]Y U NO RECALL ME[/color]
[color=#32CD32]~Pwnzr[/color]
P.S: TARDIS means Time And Relative Dimension In Space.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
06-15-201208:28 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-15-201208:29 PM by OMGBACONROFL.)
Paper...
I know you've been plagued by faggots the past week or so
no excuse to insult an admin
denied.
Sorry for being another faggot, try again in 1 week
This wasn't the reason you were insulted, the reason you were insulted is because you did the same greifing crap as the faggots. You cannot blame me for being pissed at seeing that, after i explicity told you it was not wanted.
Shit just went down.
...
That was the majority of the action I've seen all month.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
Griefing? Is this referring to the time I turned the mycel into grass?
Plus, I was referring to insulting black
Don't remember insulting major. EVER. Not seriously anyway.
I can only assume you were referring to black
how is that an insult? seriously. I said that I was not trying my hardest to get mayor, as the server is about to be reset and I'd have a better chance to get it afterwards, when more admins will be online and playing due to the new world <.<
06-20-201207:24 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-20-201207:25 PM by BlackMajor.)
Me? Insulted? [Image: ]
Srsly Bacon, if i were insulted, you'd know about it.
Look at my fucking app, paper.
Tell me it's not beautiful, and you'll be lying.