Post: #1
07-31-201401:06 PM
Hello, its me again. its been awhile since i tryed my luck at mod so here's my app:
Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?
I want to be a Moderator On darkspin because I want to help, it's been two years since i joined and i have grown a lot since then. I feel ready to be a mod.
Being mature, Being Trustworthy and Serious but still being fun, i believe i posses all 3 of these traits.
Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?
Indeed I have played for 80 hours+ on Darkspin.
Tell us a little about yourself, your game play, and what you think of the server.
I'm Nick, an not so average 12 year old whose birthday is in November. i really enjoy playing on this server and would love to be a mod so that i can help people more then i can as just a constructor.
Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?
I will be on almost everyday all day until school starts again, and when that happens I will only be on from 4:00 to 9:00 on weekdays, and on the weekends i will be on all day.
To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:
To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.
That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting Moderator.
You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.
Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion, dependent on the situation.
I understand and Agree to these terms.
Why do you want to be a Moderator on Darkspin?
I want to be a Moderator On darkspin because I want to help, it's been two years since i joined and i have grown a lot since then. I feel ready to be a mod.
Being mature, Being Trustworthy and Serious but still being fun, i believe i posses all 3 of these traits.
Have you played at least 80 hours on Darkspin?
Indeed I have played for 80 hours+ on Darkspin.
Tell us a little about yourself, your game play, and what you think of the server.
I'm Nick, an not so average 12 year old whose birthday is in November. i really enjoy playing on this server and would love to be a mod so that i can help people more then i can as just a constructor.
Is there anything we need to know about regarding your online schedule or lack thereof?
I will be on almost everyday all day until school starts again, and when that happens I will only be on from 4:00 to 9:00 on weekdays, and on the weekends i will be on all day.
To qualify, you must understand and agree to the following terms:
To use your abilities only for Moderation, personal reasons aren't acceptable.
That if you are inactive for 2 weeks, without explanation, you will be demoted to the rank prior to you getting Moderator.
You are not permitted to give anyone else access to your Minecraft account. They aren't permitted to come onto Darkspin and play using your account. Instant demotion will follow.
Failing to uphold any of these terms will result in a demotion, dependent on the situation.
I understand and Agree to these terms.


