paperisracist #mayor
Post: #1
What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?
Dedication and patience.
Will you ever think of abandoning your town?
No, Far too much time and effort would be wasted.
Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?
Unless they are geifers, yes.
Do you know how to spend/save money properly?
Check my balance. I think I'm clear on that.
And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?
Respect earns Respect, If they do the right thing they will be respected. If not, I'll make sure they change, or are removed from the town.


Members: bns1962, Generalcreeper, Lavaclaw, Scythistical, Myself, Henryy2011, Pottyjohn123. There is also another plot owned that I fail to recall the owner of. Rickymare also owns a plot, as does Mikey208
  Reply
Post: #2
Alex told me to confirm I lived there so whatever,

I live in that lighthouse I poorly made/Soon-to-be-potion-shop-that-will-never-happen-because-of-the-new-world-coming-soon.

-Scythistical

oh
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
Yeah, I live here too, in the wool and sandstone modern-style house.

Also, Alex, you spelt griefer wrong
#grammarnazi
  Reply
Post: #4
I would like to confirm that I currently reside in this here town also.
  Reply
Post: #5
I forgot to mention Uncle_peanut lives here too.
  Reply
Post: #6
I don't exactly live in it, but I built a house right next to it. I'm too cheap to buy a house.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #7
you don't need to have them confirm, but what ever.[hr]
oh I guess you do need to confirm they are members. I guess most players miss that step.
  Reply
Post: #8
Well i like the town and you.

But this app be lame. 12 year olds have done better mate.
  Reply
Post: #9
>server getting reset
>very little admin activity
>not trying too hard as of yet, my friend
  Reply
Post: #10

So you just do a half assed attempt? Why not actually try the first time?
Me no comprende.
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)