oh bob, arent you supposed to be calm and teach people to enjoy painting?? the caps are making feel like you're yelling at me
[/quote]
OF COURSE I'M YELLING AT YOU. I CAN DO ANYTHING HERE. ANYTHING. EVEN SHIT ON MY OWN PAINTINGS AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!
oh bob, arent you supposed to be calm and teach people to enjoy painting?? the caps are making feel like you're yelling at me
[/quote]
OF COURSE I'M YELLING AT YOU. I CAN DO ANYTHING HERE. ANYTHING. EVEN SHIT ON MY OWN PAINTINGS AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!
[/quote]
^another fucking 12 yr old
The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
Nin you were correct again because I am 12years old *claps*
..... Dafaqing hell?
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
This is what happens when Nindroid gets his hands on crack….
[Video: ]
g no re
The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
They say if you look into the eyes of the crack kid, one can see the entrance to hell itself. :shy:
I did it. And he is teh reason I'm not on recently
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
Shrek is love, Shrek… is life *Its all over now*
........#gtfounlessyourmahbuddy
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.