Post: #71
06-28-201401:57 AM
Y U NO LISTEN MIKE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
|
General Discussion
|
|
Post: #71
06-28-201401:57 AM
Y U NO LISTEN MIKE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Post: #72
06-28-201403:07 AM
'cuse I wanted to troll you
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing? [/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color] The world has ended. It's time to load another. Post: #73
06-28-201410:42 AM
Elelelelele
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #74
07-08-201405:41 PM
People are still posting here!? AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Also, NINDROID! YOU FAGET. YOU'RE FULL OF FUCKING BEANS, YO! Post: #75
07-09-201403:12 AM
oh bob, arent you supposed to be calm and teach people to enjoy painting?? the caps are making feel like you're yelling at me The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ Post: #76
07-12-201411:33 PM
Wow nin. You finally were correct for the first time. *claps*
Post: #77
07-13-201407:07 AM
.....
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing? [/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color] The world has ended. It's time to load another. Post: #78
07-13-201409:24 AM
^another fucking 12 yr old
The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ Post: #79
07-13-201410:18 AM
^another fucking 12 yr old
[/quote] ..... Damn I wished I didn't played GTA V. [color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing? [/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color] The world has ended. It's time to load another. Post: #80
07-13-201411:10 AM
^another fucking 12 yr old
[/quote] ..... Damn I wished I didn't played GTA V. [/quote] ^another fucking 12 yr old The amount of fucks I give: ¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\ \¸. .......Zero. ....\ .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤* ..\ ☻// ▌ / \ |