DAMN I SHOULD HAVE CHECK EARLIER
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNYWAY I said fuck you in russian. But when I put it in google translate, it said went on a dick. [Image: ]
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
Japan is a 7 hour flight away ;~;
Japan is a 7 hour flight away ;~;
[/quote]
Pwnzr, I can't just help to say but,
[Image: ]
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
7 hours counts as not far away, m8
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
This is for you mike.
[Image: ]
Btw it means this:
You, Henry died. So it is not in darkspin.
Talk about being a bitch in a different language
[/quote]
Don't use google translate, it doesn't work. It actually says, "Everyone, henry died, so there is no more darkspin"
[/quote]
>implying i didnt state this fact eventhough we dont have substantial evidence
The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
Btw it means this:
You, Henry died. So it is not in darkspin.
Talk about being a bitch in a different language
[/quote]
Don't use google translate, it doesn't work. It actually says, "Everyone, henry died, so there is no more darkspin"
[/quote]
>implying i didnt state this fact eventhough we dont have substantial evidence
[/quote]
>Inplying that your implying About substantial evidence.
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
since henners is darkspins jr can i be darkspins jr jr in replacement of the dead jr/?
The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
I just relized something.
Is this talk supposed to be about TF2 server on darkspin?
[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]
The world has ended.
It's time to load another.