General Discussion
Post: #31
Triple post.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #32
NOPE.AVI[hr]
I DID A DOUBLE POST

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #33
Teacher: Explain to the class why your so late.
Squishygamer: Well someone told me to go to hell, I couldn't find it at first but.. now I'm here
Teacher:

[Image: ]
Teacher:But you have detention.
Squishygamer:[Image: ]
Teacher: >_> (pwnzrs poker face)
Away
  Reply
Post: #34


[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #35
This is getting annoying of you reposting things.
Away
  Reply
Post: #36
Uh, that ->[Image: ] is more annoying. Thats profile pic will suck be here for like ever.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #37

Actually a picture/object could not be "annoying" because it is not another person and is not saying anything. Thus you saying its "annoying" is invalid but the correct response is: THAT IS A MOLESTING MACHINE [size=xx-small]dat mouth do[/size][hr]

By the way that is wrong its actually:


Quote:"I literally cringe at every word you said"
[size=xx-small]btw i quoted pwnzr[/size]
Away
  Reply
Post: #38
...Can we just close this thread? It's getting pointless.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #39
Yea lets close it. Its just mike trying to 1-Up everyone. >_> (pwnzrs poker face)
Away
  Reply
Post: #40

Nope. This thread was made to be pointless >:D

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)