SOUND THE ALARM!!!
Post: #1
Update is coming this week guys, it's probably gonna be at thur/fri/sat this week! check the twitter for yourself! https://twitter.com/Demilogic :D[hr]
I forgot something! Here's what I forgot! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAnFPLRZ968

I am the lord of chaos, and the lord of GREED! you make me mad, you're going to die!
  Reply
Post: #2
Um, ok....

Also I can't see half of that video because half of the terrain is poorly lit, and/or pitch-black.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #3
That's not cause of the video, but you can still atleast see what's goin on alteast right? Also, sorry for the excitement, but yeah the video's supposed to be like that.

I am the lord of chaos, and the lord of GREED! you make me mad, you're going to die!
  Reply
Post: #4
so... no alarm for the fact the servers been down for like 2 weeks or something? (just asking)
  Reply
Post: #5
Darkspin probably closed it.

No activity = Waste of money = Shutdown


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #6
i sincerely hope you are wrong. plus i had been seeing more people at the time it stopped.
  Reply
Post: #7
It is back now (needed an update).

Thanks Ryan for being the guy that always brings the server back since the beginning.
  Reply
Post: #8
Ah. If it's a Major Update, then a ton more people will come on.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #9
YES! the server is back baby! im so happy now...
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)