Alright, I've had enough
Post: #11
Alright, I'll look into it when I get home this afternoon.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #12
Btw I only gave enough for the rank that after member(sorry, i forgot XD). But when they gave it back, they started to sky rocket in the ranks. I wonder why.

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #13
Yeah it's suspicious. They either have to explain if/how they got the money legitemately, and if they didn't they have to hand it over or get banned.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #14
I'll talk with them. Just let me do the talking, and if i can i'll somehow make them give money to a mod.[hr]
Or admin can't forget you :P

[color=#32CD32]mikeluigi64:[/color][color=#006400]Do you think I know nothing?
[/color][color=#9400D3]rth[/color][color=#FF1493]081094:[/color][color=#FFD700]Nope. Because if you know nothing, then you know something. Therefore you know something, which is nothing.[/color]

The world has ended.
It's time to load another.
  Reply
Post: #15
I believe this is how that new YAWSgt guy became highroller and he hasn't even been on the server for more than 2 weeks



And BTW I won't be online for a while I don't know when I will be online again. But I will try to at least get online once or twice a week



~Beytu

Mondays are long
Mondays suck
Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color]
- Beytu
  Reply
Post: #16
[quote='B e y t u' pid='6797' dateline='1401313721']
[u][b][size=large][/size]I believe this is how that new YAWSgt guy became high roller[/b][/u] [Image: ]
[/quote]
Away
  Reply
Post: #17
I'm a moderator and I only have around 32k. GOD I'M POOR. And these people are jus out 500k like it's nothing

Mondays are long
Mondays suck
Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color]
- Beytu
  Reply
Post: #18
I have 700k (I like DIAMONDS)
Away
  Reply
Post: #19
Well I have confirmed that you can abuse villagers to get armor and stuff to sell, but you will need a villager farm. Usually villager farms are obvious, but Idk

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply
Post: #20
Right. Looks like I need to find a way to disable them. They've caused a huge amount of problems in the past too

[Image: ]

  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)