Post: #11
04-15-201407:45 AM
Im just laughing right now tho about your signature!!
|
#mayor
|
|
Post: #11
04-15-201407:45 AM
Im just laughing right now tho about your signature!!
Post: #12
04-15-201401:56 PM
Would you mind telling me where your town is? I honestly have no idea...
[Image: ] Post: #13
04-16-201401:22 AM
mikeluigi64 knows how to get there.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #15
04-16-201409:37 AM
Its sort of west of spawn and its….. far from spawn lol
Post: #16
04-17-201408:42 AM
If you want to know where my town is then go on server right now ok because I won't be on later. Just saying, I hope you liked my application for #mayor Thanks, squishygamer Post: #17
04-18-201401:01 AM
Just give us the co-ordinates with F3.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #18
04-18-201402:06 AM
Hmm strange. I thought I posted them yesterday for you guys so you would be able to find it and to know that I am not ded(I got addicted to Rust :P). I must have clicked preview or something but I think(didn't save coords) that it is x: -3000 z: 575
[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font] Post: #19
04-18-201402:27 AM
the coordinates where my town is x: -4037.95487 z: 591.14853
Post: #20
04-18-201408:48 AM
Soo close I was off by 1000
[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font] |