Post: #11
03-23-201403:26 AM
How did they manage to grief it? I had it regioned, lol
[Image: ]
|
Beytu_215 as Mayor
|
|
Post: #12
03-23-201406:07 AM
Pistons to push it out of the region.
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #13
03-23-201406:39 AM
oh man thats smart. bino make it a 3 by 3 area instead next time
[Image: ] [Image: ] Post: #14
03-23-201409:49 AM
[Image: ]
But on a serious note, they'll have to lodge an appeal, I think they're normally decent people. [Image: ] Post: #15
03-23-201412:21 PM
Shit, yeah, like Henry's awesome picture said. I ain't even mad. If they were clever enough to take those diamonds, I wouldn't have even banned them. Though I guess it's technically griefing... Damn rules. They suck sometimes. [Image: ] Post: #16
03-23-201401:24 PM
Well a 3 by 3 area wouldn't make to much of a difference. Pistons can push up to 13 blocks so you would need like a 6x6 or something. [size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font] |