Beytu_215 as Mayor
Post: #1
Do you have the $50,000 dollar fee?
No, but I'm getting there

What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?
Have fair rules respect people

Will you ever think of abandoning your town?
No probably not

Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?
Yes

Do you know how to spend/save money properly?
Yes

And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?
Always unless they dont' treat me with respect

Mondays are long
Mondays suck
Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color]
- Beytu
  Reply
Post: #2
I've seen your town, and it's nice. Assuming you get the 50,000$ you need, I'd say yes

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3


Mondays are long
Mondays suck
Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color]
- Beytu
  Reply
Post: #4
Once you get the $50,000 and have listed/confirmed 5 or more players in your town, I see no problem with you being Mayor.

[size=large][font=Times New Roman][align=center][/size][color=#00BFFF]What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.[/color][/align][/font]
  Reply
Post: #5

Now i actually have both of those
sshunter18
nindroid
deadlyparasite
nater1220
zaneker(also mayor)
squishygamer
my balance is 55500$

Mondays are long
Mondays suck
Mondays should [color=#FF4500]die[/color]
- Beytu
  Reply
Post: #6
Yeah, I've verified that he has 7 people in his town, roughly 55k and seems like he'd do fine.
Also his town looks nice.
Yes from me, I think we just have to hear from Leopard and Geek now.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #7
I say yes as well, I mean, it's not like we have enough mayors anyway.

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #8
Yeah, sure. You meet all the requirements so I don't see a problem.
  Reply
Post: #9
Well, it seems as though there are no conflicts or W/e
So:
[color=#32CD32][font=Arial][size=x-large][b]Approved.[/b][/size][/font][/color]

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #10
Alright guys, since Beytu and ALMOST HIS ENTIRE TOWN (zaneker, _NikePro_, nater1220, and SShunter18 were part of the town) griefed "/warp diamonds" and got b& with a chance on an appeal, who's going to take it over until then?


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: