Changes?
Post: #1
Hello der!
I hope you've all been well, some will notice that I haven't been on the server as much, because School has eaten up all my time, and it isn't as easy to be active on the server.
But don't worry; I haven't forgotten about the server/anyone. I've still been doing server side stuff.
The purpose of this thread is to ask everyone what they would like to see on the server (Within limits). The server has been very quiet over the past month, and I'd like to add something interesting/cool/whatever.
So yeah, I'm asking for your help! Reply with [u]constructive[/u] things that you think will help the server.
Thanks in advance.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #2
I have a construction project idea.

Has anyone made a planet in low orbit? I think that'd be one hell of a large task but could easily be considered a monument. Fill it full of natural materials and ores to make it super realistic and even put little upsidedown/sideways houses on it and stuff :D

And I'm talking big like.. if the moon were to crash into the planet, big.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply
Post: #3
Le bump.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #4
I was thinking some sort of race or parkour kind of event, like Composer's Parkour Castle-thingamajig. Something like Deathrun on TF2, as seen here.

This would attract tons of players, good and (unfortunately) bad.

Just a thought.


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #5
Yeah that wouldn't be a bad idea -- Comp's parkour is half destroyed at the moment, because of that Hadongee kid.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #6
wot a fgt amirite?

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7

WHAT?! My poor, sweet and innocent parkour hath been forsaken? Oh well, it'll likely just curse the server now.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #8
Hello, I'm back from outer space.

1) We could salvage and revive NASPIG for races. We could.
2)At least one Hunger Games arena, if possible. I forgot the server-side requirements for it.
3)Some kind of combat thing like Super Smash Mobs if number 2 can't work. I need some kind of combat.

As to my return, I hope to actually be of some help to the server. So that's it pretty much.

I'm baaaaack........

[color=#FFA500]Deer teeth, for you kid![/color]
[color=#1E90FF]You're insane![/color]
[color=#FFA500]Sure I am, what's you're point?[/color]

[color=#FFA500]Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold![/color]

Bill Cipher(yellow) conversing with Li'l Gideon(blue)
Gravity Falls Episode 19, Dreamscapers

There are only 2 kinds of people in this world I can't stand: those who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.
--Nigel Powers
  Reply
Post: #9
I think giving every player their own sex doll would multiple the server population tenfold.

*insert deep quote/completely original joke here*

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #10
Eeyup ;~;
We should still have it in the old games world, it's just a matter of loading it up temporarily and copy/pasting

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: