#Moderator ManlyWasabi
Post: #21
Eh, they had some legitimate issues with it though. I know from TF2 that he is a responsible, trustworthy guy, but he *is* very quiet.
Plus, he never even acknowledged Composer's last question ;p

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #22
I don't play much modern, I find it hard to keep up with all the cards plus I have have a large amount of old cards
  Reply
Post: #23

No, he left because everyone else left. During the entire process of this app I talked to him on the server and off the server because we were pretty good friends. (he's the only one besides me to beat my parkour too).

The last thing I did was ignore him, as I talked to him about it as much as I can. I even told him I just needed a little bit more after my last question to be promoted, he told me he was taking his time to answer it well.

The reason I wanted so much from the application was because I felt like we had recently promoted some mods who were last than satisfactory, so I didn't want to make getting an application accepted an easy process anymore, I wanted to get as much as I could. Even though I felt rich was a great player and probably would have been a great mod, I wasn't going to play favorites and make the application easier for him. Although I never planned on denying it, but the whole situation went down as this app was nearly done.

[Image: ][Image: ]
[color=#FF0000]Humans... Worthless creatures. One day they shall face my judgement... - Bass.EXE[/color]
  Reply
Post: #24
wow

such thread necro

such disappoint

That's all I wanted to say. kbye


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #25
>Thinking U = Black
Lolnub.
U = Blue, B = Black, lrn2manasymbol

EDIT: Also, wot? Reanimate and Exhume are both much more OP
[/quote]

Yo I know the official way to do it I just don't care
[Image: ]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #26
What the hell has gone on here? xD

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #27
We are talking about magic the gathering. The game that max has a pro cousin along with a cousin who is pro in league
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)