Thread Closed 
iRzPWNzrRBLX/~Pwnzr #Moderator
Post: #1
[color=#FF0000]Why do you want to be a Moderator?[/color]
[color=#32CD32]SaintEthan(mod) said I should :3 And he also mentioned the Server needed dedicated Mods I can be dedicated.[/color]

[color=#FF0000]What do you think it takes to be a good Moderator? [/color] [color=#32CD32]Using commands for good reasons like when someone breaks a minor rule you don't /ban or /tempban you just /kick them. Plus to be responisble for the mistakes players make. If a player breaks a rule, take the blame because you didn't teach them to not break that rule.[/color]

[color=#FF0000]Have you played at least 80 hours?[/color]
[color=#32CD32]Yes like 85 hours?[/color]

[color=#FF0000]Tell us a little bit about yourself, your gameplay and what you think of the server.[/color]
[color=#32CD32]I am ~Pwnzr of the Minecraft server I created a very old and bulky model of the T-flip flop machine and I run a Server called PwnzrCraft and I think of Darkspin server like a breakplace to play with other people, beacuse who doesn't get tired of running a server? :3[/color]

[color=#FF0000]Anything we should know about?[/color]
[color=#32CD32]As mentioned, I run a Server, so I won't always be available either.[/color]

[color=#FF0000]Have 3 admins confirmed they trust you? If so, ask them to post a comment approving on your application. Or, any admin can post here. A list of eligible admins will be included with the command list.[/color][color=#32CD32]Well I can't really recall any, but if any DO, please post! :P[/color]

[color=#FF0000]If you are confirmed, do you swear not to use your powers for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes?[/color]
[color=#32CD32]I swear to not use my power for stupid/irresponsible/revenge purposes.[/color]

[color=#FF0000]Do you agree to the fact that if you are inactive for a month, your Moderator rank will be revoked?[/color]
[color=#32CD32]Agreed. :3[/color]

[color=#32CD32]~Pwnzr[/color]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Post: #2
GRAGH SO MUCH GREEN EYE RAEP!

...

Before this sparks any arguments, I did indeed say the server needs more dedicated mods--i very rarely see Alec or other staff on anymore... and they're on summer vacation. :P

But anyway, yes, I personally believe Pwnzr deserves mod-- he's helped me solve conflicts quite a few times, and rarely gets in arguments with others. And anyway, we've all seen that players with a history of moderation on other servers make great staff! *cough* CRUNK *cough*

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
Post: #3
Calm your color tits brah. Hmmmm... We do need mods now, being that two of our mods have been promoted.... But, I can't decide... I need time to think, not sure about the other admin's opinions.
Post: #4
I haven't really been on lately because of world issues, so I have no idea how many mods we have currently. I guess having one more wouldn't hurt, seeing as how we may get a surge of summerfags soon :b. So, I guess this is a feeble approval from me.
Post: #5
No from me for now.
Until I see some actual proof of your helping-ness around the server, I'm gonna stick with no.
Post: #6
Bacon, just saying, but...

Just ask Junior or Champion to confirm this story. Coreyslinger and Seanslinger were once fighting each other on and off for months-- and Pwnzr helped me resolve these conflicts each time.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
Post: #7
Okay?..
Post: #8
I think you would make a great mod and you can take my place, I guess. Just your app needs a bit of work.
Post: #9
EDIT TO POST: Dual ranks like jakpet?

[MainWorld][Mod][Mayor]~Pwnzr

Thanks!

Pwnzr


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Post: #10
:D copy cat lol
Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)