Post: #1
12-18-201309:35 PM
Hello Everyone,
I figured since im bored as shit, i would teach all you virgins how to become a masculine, sexy, and [i]robust[/i] individual.
It all started after watching a scene out of one of our favorite movies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZvivXlPljA
I know what all of you are thinking, Gay.
But is it gay? Dancing is the art of seduction, seduction is an art of love, If a man can successfully seduce a women, he is AN ALPHA MALE.
[B]A women loves a man who can take her and show her the aggressive instict side of what a man can do, a man who can throw her down and show her we are dominant.[/B]
[I]You think a hot girl like Selena Gomez or Jessica Alba is going to bang us fat GMOD NERDs, I DONT THINK SO, Thats why its time[/I]
[B]To HIT THE WEIGHTS, AND BECOME ALPHA MALES, SO WE CAN GAME AND FUCK HOT BITCHES. LETS GO BABY[/B]
[B]The process works like this.[/B]
Last year in 2012, my friend Baezo [B]was a fat faggot eating starbucks and bon bons.[/B]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
Then he got some balls and a penis and started to eat like a human....
[Image: ]
Then he invested money to get this shit, aka what you people call Steroids, when you can buy this at the mall.
[Image: ]
1st Month
[Image: ]
[B]3 Months[/B]
[Image: ]
[B]Yeah, he got his eyebrows done, so what? Rather get them cleaned up than look like a pubic haired eyebrow looooozzzeeerrr.[/B]
[B]6 Months[/B]
[Image: ]
Starting to see some of dem GOOD RESULTS.
[B]8 Months [/B]
[Image: ]
He looks like a spartan.
[B][SIZE=3]If you all follow these steps in life, and want to still be a gamer. Go jogging people. Do squats. AND I MEAN REAL SQUATS, NOT SOME PUSSY-ASS SITTING UP AND DOWN WITHOUT A CHAIR. Get that hot bitch you want and ram her like she put a virus on your computer, then leave. [/SIZE][/B]
[B]BE AN ALPHA MALE. Be the guy that that walks around with his head up high. Don't be that emo twig in the mall with a black hoodie over his head and eyes that just went with his "Friends" so he could get a game at GameStop.[/B]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[B][SIZE=3]Best GIFS EVER MADE.[/SIZE][/B]
[B]
[I]PS: On a serious note, if any of you guys are actually thinking about hitting the weights and need a plan. (diet or weight) Let me know, i took a class for human biology so I've taken nutrition, anatomy, exercise science, I know my shit. Feel free to PM me on here. [/I]
[/B]
I figured since im bored as shit, i would teach all you virgins how to become a masculine, sexy, and [i]robust[/i] individual.
It all started after watching a scene out of one of our favorite movies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZvivXlPljA
I know what all of you are thinking, Gay.
But is it gay? Dancing is the art of seduction, seduction is an art of love, If a man can successfully seduce a women, he is AN ALPHA MALE.
[B]A women loves a man who can take her and show her the aggressive instict side of what a man can do, a man who can throw her down and show her we are dominant.[/B]
[I]You think a hot girl like Selena Gomez or Jessica Alba is going to bang us fat GMOD NERDs, I DONT THINK SO, Thats why its time[/I]
[B]To HIT THE WEIGHTS, AND BECOME ALPHA MALES, SO WE CAN GAME AND FUCK HOT BITCHES. LETS GO BABY[/B]
[B]The process works like this.[/B]
Last year in 2012, my friend Baezo [B]was a fat faggot eating starbucks and bon bons.[/B]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
Then he got some balls and a penis and started to eat like a human....
[Image: ]
Then he invested money to get this shit, aka what you people call Steroids, when you can buy this at the mall.
[Image: ]
1st Month
[Image: ]
[B]3 Months[/B]
[Image: ]
[B]Yeah, he got his eyebrows done, so what? Rather get them cleaned up than look like a pubic haired eyebrow looooozzzeeerrr.[/B]
[B]6 Months[/B]
[Image: ]
Starting to see some of dem GOOD RESULTS.
[B]8 Months [/B]
[Image: ]
He looks like a spartan.
[B][SIZE=3]If you all follow these steps in life, and want to still be a gamer. Go jogging people. Do squats. AND I MEAN REAL SQUATS, NOT SOME PUSSY-ASS SITTING UP AND DOWN WITHOUT A CHAIR. Get that hot bitch you want and ram her like she put a virus on your computer, then leave. [/SIZE][/B]
[B]BE AN ALPHA MALE. Be the guy that that walks around with his head up high. Don't be that emo twig in the mall with a black hoodie over his head and eyes that just went with his "Friends" so he could get a game at GameStop.[/B]
[Image: ]
[Image: ]
[B][SIZE=3]Best GIFS EVER MADE.[/SIZE][/B]
[B]
[I]PS: On a serious note, if any of you guys are actually thinking about hitting the weights and need a plan. (diet or weight) Let me know, i took a class for human biology so I've taken nutrition, anatomy, exercise science, I know my shit. Feel free to PM me on here. [/I]
[/B]
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]

