iRzPWNzr #Constructor
Post: #1
How long have you been playing Minecraft?
[color=#32CD32]About 2 years, since Minecraft Beta 1.8.1.
[/color]
How much time do you dedicate to Minecraft?
[color=#32CD32]About 1 [size=xx-small]1/2[/size] hours a day (then again, I'm homeschooled, the work restricts), so that's about ~14 hours a week[/color]

How much of that time is for building rather than survival?
[color=#32CD32]It takes up most of my time. Although it's more Redstone than actual building.[/color]

This application requires at least four examples of your work.
Please provide an attached screenshot, a linked screenshot, or a video link of an example of your best work. We accept COMPLEX redstone as well (that doesn't include creations copied from YouTube tutorials). If you do the redstone while your friend designs the build it's used in, that is fine. Just make sure you give credit where it's due.
[color=#32CD32]Sure, you can find all of them[/color] [color=#0000CD]>>here<<[/color]

Do you like potatoes?
[Image: ]
So basically, yes.

[size=large]Thanks for reading this,
[color=#FF0000][/size][/color]


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #2
Most of the redstone work is pretty basic aside from the LCD counter, and that seems like it was copied.
Also, there is no ModMayorConstructor rank. Gtfo pl0x.

If Henry wants to dick around with the ranks to make this work, I approve. You're a decent builder.

EDIT: Also, wouldn't that technically be a 7-bit display? Only 7 portions are toggled, as far as I can tell

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
Sure, you could say it's seven, I can't be annoyed to count, it's pretty compact, and I don't want to break any of it


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #4
It just signifies how many inputs can be toggled on and off. IE, technically, a door on a pressure plate is 1-bit, since there is only the one input with 2 states. There are 7 sections to an LCD number that are each either on or off, which makes it 7-bit.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #5
Yeah, I'm 99.9% sure it's 7-bit


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #6
I say you need to prove yourself a little bit more. Build something different, unique, and intriguing. Preferably something you thought of.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #7
I plan to make something, PlotMe is broken and whatnot, so I really can't right now


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #8
pwnz. look at something like my builds, and use that to inspire you, heck i started with a mall thing i'm not even sure ill use in the future and a shrine for gh0st, and i got constructor.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #9
>plotme dun goofed

On a good note, I found my PlotMe plot where Henry put it in the Old Creative World, so I'll get to work on some stuff


[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
  Reply
Post: #10
Okay finally getting on this haha sorry about the mass delay

Pwnzr, your redstone skills surely surpass mine and the average redstone circuitry, and I respect that a lot. With that said, I've given a lot of consideration into what it means to be Constructor. A lot of its ranking is based on aesthetics and how well you're able to build something that is physically appealing. Recent builds like the Riverwood Trader are stuff I'd like to see more of before I consider accepting your application.

As of the moment, you need more physical builds, so I'm turning down your application for now. However, spend a little more time and show me more things like the Riverwood and your future could definitely have "Constructor" in your list of rankings.

[Image: ]
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)