Let me give you a vision of my reaction to this event:
Yep.
Just did this.
I freaking love birthdays, and they are not a day to be missed.
So, I copypasta nao:
Well, someone had to do it. :dodgy:
P.S: Copypasta heavily edited
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Thanks, that's nice of you guys ^^
Happy Birthday, Bino!
[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
[color=#FF0000][size=5]It's your birthday[/size][/color]
[Image: ]
[size=1]Don't get too ahead of yourself[/size]
[Image: ]
Remember, I posted the thread/came up with it. ;) [size=x-small]huehuehueno[/size]
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
[Image: ]
Happy birthday, Bino!
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
Where in Viper's Seven Hell's did you get that picture, Saint?
[size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size]
[/quote]
Huge Happy Birthday Bino.
I've really enjoyed doing all the MC Server stuph with you over the past little while, we've achieved a lot, and it's been good fun.
Big pat on the back, ma boi. We're all grateful for what you do. I look forward to continue to work with you in the future!
<3
[Image: ]
>Happy Birthday Bino
>In Minecraft Discussion
Do you even topic? :3
[Image: ]
hAPPY biirthday biino you're 1 year clo53r t0 d3ath <4
The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \