jakpet#king
Post: #1
I would like to a king because I think I have been managing my town well and I try to do my best to keep it looking the best. I also think that most people who live I'm my town would vote want me to be king and I have lots tell me I should apply for king so here my application hope you like. Thanks for your time and do say yes. :D
  Reply
Post: #2
yes I will vote for you :) you have a nice town!
  Reply
Post: #3
Uhhhhh. You've gotta nice town, good amount of people, and they appear to like Jcity a lot. I've heard that it's one of the largest towns on Darkspin. I suggest you wait until something to base your app on is made, or copy mayor's or something. I first of all suggest you work on speech in game, and typing skill. Other than that, I say yes.
-Da Zombie King
  Reply
Post: #4
ger well I guess I don't need this anymore for ill be gone a while
  Reply
Post: #5
DENIOED
Sorry, no proper format for King ATM...
  Reply
Post: #6
you can delete this, if you have heard, I will be gone for a mounth or 2 because my mothers a bitch
  Reply
Post: #7
Rawr.
  Reply
Post: #8
well looks like im back in the game :D
  Reply
Post: #9
So your two applications, if they are approved will make your rank Mayor/Mod/King/Artisan ?

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #10
no king takes away mayor[hr]
iI would be [king][atritis]


  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: