Thread Closed 
For prosperity's sake
Post: #11
it may be, but maybe its just knocked out. i will need to test this.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


Post: #12

ninroid is starting to convince me it is... might need a few more "It's dead" replies though.
Post: #13
It's dead

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
Post: #14
It's alive.

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


Post: #15
It's dead

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
Post: #16
The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


Post: #17
It's dead Dark you KEEEEEELLLLED IT

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
Post: #18
its worse then dead, its a sex slave

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


Post: #19
I think it's time for a thread lock. xD

[Image: ]

Thread Closed 


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)