...
Yeah, I suppose so. Either they think this is a ridiculous idea—ESPECIALLY from
me—or they're just too busy to read the forums. Both of which I understand, but I'm not gonna take any chances with the name of this thread. Is there any way to edit threads? I've got a looottt of information now that I need to swap with the opening post.
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
We're not going to have a rank that is created solely to bug other players.
Quite a few players actually get annoyed with it... I'm not going add to that.
If you have ideas for adding roleplay to the server, approach us that way instead. This 'Ghosting' thing isn't even a solid idea, or rather, I see no point in it for a server. If you want to expand on it, go ahead, but you need to account for a system which makes sense to everyone.
Okay. Can you delete this thread? I don't want people coming to it for no avail.
...
Also, there's this Diva chick on who got her name changed by Pabs a couple months ago. Sure, she's a diva, but she's been complaining that almost everyone on the server hates her now, and she wants it changed back. Her real username is fashion4ever, can you change it back?
“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
im kinda agreeing with ren.
[Image: ]