Post: #11
09-15-201310:15 PM
Alright. Just wanted to make sure.
Peace
Peace
[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
|
It's been a hell of a ride
|
|
Post: #11
09-15-201310:15 PM
Alright. Just wanted to make sure.
Peace [Image: ] Perception is key to all things. Post: #12
09-16-201308:50 AM
Oh, Jojo, whyyyy?
[size=xx-small][color=#32CD32]>spongebob[/color][/size] Well, nice knowing you. You were a good guy. I'll always remember you as the guy who I always liked to play with on Darkspin. [size=xx-large]COUGHCHAMPION108COUGH[/size] [size=xx-small]perhaps i said too much oh well hes leaving anyways huehuehue[/size] C.I.P Craft In Peace Here, have a Notch face. [Image: ] [size=x-large]BECAUSE IT GOT HIT BY [color=#1E90FF]A MOTHERFUCKING BLUE SHELL[/color][/size] [/quote] Post: #13
09-17-201310:27 AM
You're my favorite that I have met since the debacle months ago. Very sad to see you go. You always have a place here if you decide to come back.
Post: #14
09-18-201311:55 AM
Pulling a Zahn97 are we?
|