It's been a hell of a ride
Post: #1
As most of you know, I've been in the hot-seat of everyone wrath. I was demoted from admin, because of a warning towards jawa. I wasn't built to handle this kind of drama, and I don't plan on doing so anymore. I've had so many amazing memories, and love this server. I'm glad I've received all the attempts to help, but, I've just given up. I will never forget you guys. I love all you guys, and if you need to contact me:
My Steam
And my skype is: jojo54991035

And for the final time,

[color=#98FB98][size=xx-large]Take it easy![/size][/color]

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #2
...Great, I come on to masturbate to your picture, and this is what I see.
;~;

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #3
no, NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY JOJO JUST WHY, ILL MISS YOU.... theres a slot open for mod now isnt there, shit, the forums will be filled with mod apps

[Image: ]

[Image: ]


  Reply
Post: #4
Kbaiden.....

The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply
Post: #5
Sad to see you go man, thank you for all the help and support you gave me, you've been such a big help to me, I'm very grateful.
Keep in touch.

[Image: ]

  Reply
Post: #6
So sorry to hear that you're leaving... bye man
  Reply
Post: #7
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

It's been great, Jojo, and may you have luck in all your future endeavours. You've been a great friend, even with all the bullshit I've put you guys through.

“What passes for hip cynical transcendence of sentiment is really some kind of fear of being really human, since to be really human [...] is probably to be unavoidably sentimental and naïve and goo-prone and generally pathetic.” --David Foster Wallace, [i]Infinite Jest[/i]
  Reply
Post: #8
Dude, I read that and thought it was a new game that just came out or something. Wtf.


And Jojo, you know you don't have to leave, right? Just want to make sure that you don't feel forced to do anything.

[Image: ]
Perception is key to all things.
  Reply
Post: #9
I realize this. It's just a decision I've been contemplating for a while, and I decided it was time to make it.

[Image: ]
  Reply
Post: #10
Dude, I read that and thought it was a new game that just came out or something. Wtf.


And Jojo, you know you don't have to leave, right? Just want to make sure that you don't feel forced to do anything.
[/quote]
Kbaiden III Kbaidens Revenge
inb4 I'll miss you Jojo even though I never go on the MC server anymore


The amount of fucks I give:
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸ .¤\
\¸. .......Zero. ....\
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸ .¤*
..\
☻//
▌
/ \
  Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)