Post: #1
06-01-201203:16 PM
At least 25+ hours on the server and you hold the rank 'Citizen'
Done!
You must have at least 5 players in your town.
Check!
Please answer the below questions truthfully:
What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?
It takes honesty, trust, and influence to be a good mayor.
The ability to be there for your townies when they need you is also a must. It's also necessary to build friendly relationships with them, as well, or they might feel you're being a bit cold, and they might leave the town.
Will you ever think of abandoning your town?
Never! I will always stand by my town(s)! My villages are my babies!
Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?
I do, but I cannot lie, and must honestly say that I may sometimes lose my patience. But in the end, I will always be respectful, as needed.
Do you know how to spend/save money properly?
Aye, I do.
I've only ever spent money on buying new ranks, and I always use items to barter with other players, not money.
And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?
Of course I will!
It's my duty as town co-founder.
I love my townies!
I'm not sure what else to say, but I can have my co-founder vouch for me, if need be.
Done!
You must have at least 5 players in your town.
Check!
Please answer the below questions truthfully:
What do you think it takes to be a good Mayor?
It takes honesty, trust, and influence to be a good mayor.
The ability to be there for your townies when they need you is also a must. It's also necessary to build friendly relationships with them, as well, or they might feel you're being a bit cold, and they might leave the town.
Will you ever think of abandoning your town?
Never! I will always stand by my town(s)! My villages are my babies!
Do you have the patience to deal with citizens?
I do, but I cannot lie, and must honestly say that I may sometimes lose my patience. But in the end, I will always be respectful, as needed.
Do you know how to spend/save money properly?
Aye, I do.
I've only ever spent money on buying new ranks, and I always use items to barter with other players, not money.
And finally, will you treat citizens with respect?
Of course I will!
It's my duty as town co-founder.
I love my townies!
I'm not sure what else to say, but I can have my co-founder vouch for me, if need be.
